All documents and forms below are also available through Docusign. All applicants should contact Intake Specialist, Yolanda Martinez with a request. All participants should contact their Housing Specialist. All forms may be submitted via email, fax or by utilizing our mail and drop off location at our Rifle Office.
*** If you have just applied for the Housing Choice Voucher waiting list, you do not need to fill out any of these forms right now.***
- General Form (This form is to submit a change in writing or request a meeting with your housing specialist)
- Pre-Qualification Packet (Complete this packet only if you have been instructed to, or have received an invitation letter)
- New Landlord Packet (RFTA) (This form is submitted once the landlord has decided to rent the prospective unit to a Housing Authority client, the landlord must complete a Request for Tenancy Approval Form and documents in the landlord packet and submit to the Housing Specialist)
- Interim/Family Reporting Form (Use this to report ALL changes in household income and/or family size. You are required to report all changes within 10 business days from the date of change and/or receipt or loss of income)
- Participant Re-certification Packet (Use this to begin your annual reexamination process. You must supply any information requested by the GCHA for use in your reexamination of income, expenses, and family size)
- Moving Packet (Print this packet so both landlord and tenant can fill it out. Use this for requests to move to another unit. All requests must be approved by the GCHA and the unit must pass an inspection prior to the family moving)
- New Owner of Unit (Assumption of HAP) (This landlord form is used for change of ownership of unit)
- Right to Reasonable Accommodation & Reasonable Accommodation Request (Use this form if you or a member of your family has a disability, and as a result of the disability you need to request an exception, change, or adjustment to a rule, policy, practice, or service. This request will be treated as a request for reasonable accommodation)
- Portability Request (Use this form to request to move your assistance outside of the GCHA area. You must be in good standing with your landlord and the Housing Authority. Your assistance cannot be moved if you owe money to the Garfield County Housing Authority)
Formularios en español
- Para cualquier forma en español comuniquese con Yolanda Martinez @ 970-625-3589 ext. 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.